Enterprise Europe Network is organising free B2B matchmaking sessions for companies and knowledge institutes throughout GFIA.
How does it work?
A matchmaking event is a quick and easy way to meet potential cooperation partners. With meetings scheduled every 20 minutes, this is the perfect way to meet and greet at high speed!
- 1. Register to attend GFIA Europe here
- 2. Sign-up to use Enterprise Europe Network's online networking platform
- 3. Complete your online profile and start searching for potential buyers, business partners and other visitors that you would like to meet
- 4. Send and receive meeting requests
- 5. Receive your personalised meeting schedule ahead of the event and download the mobile app to have a real-time version of your agenda onsite
- 6. Conduct your meetings within the EEN Meet & Match Area at GFIA Europe
- 7. Use the onsite EEN team for assistance - perhaps to arrange new meetings or re-schedule planned ones
Want to manage and view your B2B meetings on your mobile device?
Download the b2match App from the App Store or Google Play by searching "b2match".
For further information visit https://www.b2match.eu/gfia2017